All photography provided by Jared Chambers
We are a christian firm with HR consultants with over 20 years' human resources and organization management experience working in large and small organizations, in the US and the UK. As a result, we have solid business know-how, and we are dedicated to using this expertise and experience for our clients. If you are a small business, church or other faith based organization, we can help you develop and grow your workforce through customized employee training, policy and procedure development, and organization best practice.
We will come to your business, troubleshoot and diagnose your issues. Our goal is your goal: help you hire, train, and retain the best talent, and position your business/faith-based organization to excel and succeed at your short and long term goals. We will partner with you at every stage of your business as your needs change.
We also offer life coaching, with a focus on helping women who are making life changes, feeling stuck or confused on next steps, or just want a more balanced life-style.
To empower organizations in their efforts to recruit, hire and retain talented workers. Our mission is simple - engage your workers, increase productivity and maintain an organizational climate that is capable of creating positivity, recognition and reward for you, and your employees. We provide customized training to avoid legal land-mines, create policies and best practices to protect you and your workforce, and design strategies to move your closer to your organizational goals. Our life coaching program provides direction and help for you and your workers for their career and/or life needs.
What you can expect from us
* Coaching services are separate and in addition to the HR consulting package
- Unparalleled customer service - satisfying our clients needs is our number one priority
- Face to face and virtual meetings with clients
- Up to date knowledge on HR and organization management and best practices
- Excellent HR and business support
- Custom workshops and seminars
- Satisfaction surveys
- Data metrics and reports
- Constant research in organization management, HR management and positive psychology
- Guidance on compliance with state and federal employment law
- Company structure(s), policies, procedures, handbooks etc. creation/revision
- Total rewards and benefits
- Performance management
- Employee engagement strategies
- Recruitment, employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- New hire orientation
- Employee training (people skills, workplace, state and federal compliance) and staff development techniques that are current and customizable to your needs
- Talent management
- *Expert life and career coaching